How do you feel after the first few months in orbit?
Frank De Winne is answering a few questions on the ISS submitted by the pupils of Class 7M from the Christian Morgenstern School in Hersching (Germany):
– Jerome (13): How do you feel in orbit after 2 months?
– Karina (13): How much time do you spend working outside the ISS?
– Tamara: Do you have any real free time in the ISS, and how can you spend this time? How often do you contact your family?
– Antoine (13): Have you ever felt scared in orbit? Has there ever been a moment that you wished to be back on Earth?
– Regina (14): Has anything strange happened on the ISS that none of your colleagues have been able to explain?
– Flavu: Which kind of education and qualification do you need for this kind of work?
Artificial Intelligence Can Clone Any Voice, Yours Too [ LyreBird ]
ESA Euronews: Planck maps the dawn of time
Juice’s journey and Jupiter system tour
“Antigravity” Method 13 of 15 Gyroscopic Mechanical Electromechanical Inertial centrifugal Group IV
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
so 'astronaut' is an example of job/occupation/career under the Realistic Personality (from Holland's RIASEC) because they work using the hands (their body)!
How do you bath and manage your manage your periods??
Neat aesununt doll you had
Are all astronauts this cool and laid back? It would be amazing to work with people like this.
He has answered all questions with confidence.
Great People.. Love From ALGERIA
I saw a dream of going to space and i feel things in dream and when we arrived in space i felt kinda low preshure on my brain
What do you actualy feel in ypur head in space?
I wonder if anyone has had sex in orbit 🤔