Spanning missions from Apollo to Artemis, “The Power of African American Leadership in NASA” will look at how African Americans in leadership roles have influenced change and helped drive mission success through lessons learned and discussions shared by current and past NASA leaders. The panel discussion, moderated by NASA associate administrator for Small Business Programs Glenn Delgado, will feature:
• Brenda Manuel, retired NASA associate administrator for Diversity and Equal Opportunity
• Clayton Turner, director, NASA’s Langley Research Center
• Hildreth (Hal) Walker Jr., NASA “Hidden Figure,” who led the manufacturing, testing, and operation of the KORAD K-1500 ruby laser system for the lunar laser ranging experiment as part of the Apollo 11 Moon landing
• Dr. Woodrow Whitlow, retired NASA associate administrator for Mission Support
• Vanessa Wyche, deputy center director, NASA’s Johnson Space Center
NASA names headquarters after Hidden Figure Mary W. Jackson
The Power of Allyship @ NASA
Hidden No More┃The Legacy of Mary W. Jackson
Langley Centennial Celebration Highlights Hidden Figures on This Week @NASA ? December 2, 2016
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?