Join us live at 8 a.m. EDT (12:00 UTC) from NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida for a news update on NASA’s SpaceX Crew-2 mission, targeted for liftoff Thurs., April 22 at 6:11 a.m. EDT (10:11 UTC).
The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket and Crew Dragon Endeavour spacecraft will carry astronauts Shane Kimbrough and Megan McArthur of NASA, Thomas Pesquet of the European Space Agency and Akihiko Hoshide of the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency to the International Space Station.
Experts from NASA, SpaceX, ESA, JAXA, and the U.S. Space Force 45th Weather Squadron will discuss the launch. Participants are:
• Steve Stich, manager, Commercial Crew Program, Kennedy
• Joel Montalbano, manager, International Space Station, Johnson
• Kirt Costello, chief scientist, International Space Station Program, Johnson
• Norm Knight, deputy manager, Flight Operations Directorate, Johnson
• Benji Reed, senior director, Human Spaceflight Programs, SpaceX
• Junichi Sakai, manager, International Space Station Program, JAXA
• Frank de Winne, manager, International Space Station Program, ESA
• Brian Cizek, launch weather officer, U.S. Space Force 45th Weather Squadron
NASA’s SpaceX Crew-2 Astronauts Headed to International Space Station
“NASA Johnson Style” (“Gangnam Style” Parody)
News Update on Upcoming NASA’s SpaceX Crew-2 Mission
Post-Splashdown News Update on NASA’s SpaceX Crew-1 Mission
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?